Friday 28 November 2008

The time to speak out has come

I have struggled with this burden for so long now.

It is so clear to me that we are in the end times.

The signs are there for anyone to see.

It was with a heavy heart I was studying scripture regarding the end times and I was reading in Luke 17, Jesus describing what it will be like in the end times. he said it will be just like it was in the days of Noah and of Lot. People will not listen to the warnings and continue their lives uncaring.

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Luke 17:26-30

Isn't that EXACTLY how people are today?

The Lord has burdened me with many visions, visions that have haunted and troubled me for many many years.

Like Jonah I tried to flee from the responsibility God had placed on me.

It was only after the miraculous intervention of Jesus in my life that I started to trust in the Lord and try to make sense of what he had shown me.

And the verses in Luke shook me to the core, as suddenly, as I read them, everything fell into place.

The scriptures, combined with my visions, testify to the destruction of San Francisco.

Soon, very soon.

I will reveal my burden in a measured, calm and rational manner. I have often in my life been taken for someone who is unwell, and I have been persecuted for my race, and I have been held against my will.

Now has come the time for the Lord to reveal His judgement through me.

No comments: